The Birmingham Free Clinic, South Side
- A community partnership between the Program for Health Care to Underserved Populations (PHCUP) and The Salvation Army
- Serves uninsured and other medically vulnerable groups by utilizing an exclusively volunteer group of health care providers
- Services include primary and acute care, chronic disease management, physical exams, medication access and management, tuberculosis testing, influenza vaccines, health education, and on-site specialty consult services for cardiology, dermatology, vision, endocrinology, and pulmonary problems
- Location: 44 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 (on the Pittsburgh South Side, near the Salvation Army Thrift Store)
- Open to the public; if you are an individual needing medical care, please call for information at 412-692-4706.
Women's Center Clinic
- The Women’s Center Clinic serves female victims of intimate partner violence in a shelter setting (with help from female physicians only).
- Location: Services are for existing shelter residents only; not open to the general public.