The Birmingham Free Clinic, South Side
- Is a community partnership between the Program for Health Care to Underserved Populations (PHCUP) and The Salvation Army.
- Serves uninsured and other medically vulnerable groups by utilizing an exclusively volunteer group of health care providers.
- Location: 44 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 (on the Pittsburgh South Side, near the Salvation Army Thrift Store).
- Hours for the free Smoking Cessation Clinic: Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Hours for the General Medical Clinic: Mondays from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Wednesdays from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, and Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (interpreters available for Spanish-speaking patients during the Saturday sessions).
- Services include primary and acute care, chronic disease management, physical exams, medication access and management, tuberculosis testing, influenza vaccines, health education, and on-site specialty consult services for cardiology, dermatology, vision, endocrinology, and pulmonary problems.
Women's Center Clinic
- Serves female victims of intimate partner violence in a shelter setting (with help from female physicians only).
- Location: Call for details.
- Hours: Mondays from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Services include primary and acute care, health screenings, medication access and management, and HIV testing and counseling.