The Birmingham Free Clinic, South Side
- A community partnership between the Program for Health Care to Underserved Populations (PHCUP) and The Salvation Army
Serves uninsured and other medically vulnerable groups by utilizing an exclusively volunteer group of health care providers
- Services include primary and acute care, chronic disease management, physical exams, medication access and management, tuberculosis testing, influenza vaccines, health education, and on-site specialty consult services for cardiology, dermatology, vision, endocrinology, and pulmonary problems
- Location: 44 South 9th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 (on the Pittsburgh South Side, near the Salvation Army Thrift Store)
- Open to the public; if you are an individual needing medical care, please call for information at 412-692-4706.
Women's Center Clinic
- The Women’s Center Clinic serves female victims of intimate partner violence in a shelter setting (with help from female physicians only).
- Location: Services are for existing shelter residents only; not open to the general public.